- GRAM Barcelona values its customers’ security and is therefore committed to ensuring that our services remain secure.
- The security controls that GRAM Barcelona uses to protect your data vary based on the sensitivity of the information that it collects, processes and stores, as well as the current state of technology advancements.
- GRAM Barcelona knows that trust and your security are extremely important to you and your business, and we take protecting them seriously.
- In order to safeguard GRAM Barcelona information in accordance with these principles, effective security controls, practices and procedures are implemented at all levels across our infrastructure and products.
- GRAM Barcelona’s Information Security professionals consist of experts with vast and relevant experience in cyber security, security infrastructure, secure development, privacy and regulations.
- GRAM Barcelona uses encryption to protect sensitive information which aides with compliance with statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- GRAM Barcelona uses cryptographic algorithms, key lengths and strength, which are approved first by the security team in accordance with industry best practices.
- GRAM Barcelona supports HTTPS secure browsing and encrypts metadata related to the GRAM Barcelona (e.g., links, clicks).
- Access to the production environment is restricted to authorized personnel only.
- Authorized personnel are authenticated via a unique user account, password and two-factor authentication system before establishing a secured VPN session.
- GRAM Barcelona employees use a Single-Sign-On (SSO) service to enhance security across multitude information systems.
AVAILABILITY AND CONTINUITY
- We’re committed to making GRAM Barcelona a highly available and reliable service.
- We build systems that tolerate the failure of both individual components or a whole datacenter. We practice disaster-recovery measures and have on-call staff to quickly resolve unexpected incidents.
- GRAM Barcelona applies extensive monitoring of services and components by using advanced monitoring systems. Our monitoring methodology aims to predict issues that cause serving problems and resolve them before they occur.
- The beating heart of GRAM Barcelona is its data center.